Let our specially trained therapists take you away to another place.
Everyday exposure to the sun and environmental pollutants, stress and ageing all take its toll on the skin. There are very many different types of facials ranging from the purely luxurious, quite relaxing facial to therapeutic facials.
Regular facials can improve the freshness and hydration of your skin which promotes firmer, smoother skin. They can improve cellular turnover and promote collagen renewal. Regular treatments are also beneficial to the neck, décolletage and hands.
Having regular facials also allows your skin therapist to advise if you are in need of extra care or treatment for your specific needs. This can prevent a minor problem from becoming a major problem.
Skinworx offers a variety of facials to suit all skin types and conditions:
- Student Cleanse : A 45 minute treatment designed for school students to address acne and congestion. This is achieved through a combination of steaming, cleansing and exfoliating, manual extractions, soothing mask and active skincare products. Optional add on treatments include Omnilux Light Therapy and Chemical Peels.
- Deep Pore Cleanse: A 60 minute treatment designed to address acne and congestion. This is achieved through a combination of steaming, cleansing and exfoliation, manual extractions, soothing mask and active skincare products. Optional add on treatments include Omnilux Light Therapy and Chemical Peels.
- Back Cleanse: A 60 minute treatment designed to address acne and congestion on the back. This is achieved through a combination of steaming, cleansing and exfoliation, manual extractions, soothing mask and active skincare products.
- Dermaquest Hydrating Antioxidant Facial: A beautifully relaxing facial treatment that will increase your skin's hydration and natural glow, using our DermaQuest professional skincare range. The treatment products will be individually customized to your skin type and concerns. Treatment time is 60 minutes.
- Rationale Epinova Facial: A 90 minute supercharged facial for the ultimate in skin rejuvenation. This treatment includes relaxation and results, also combining Rationale Enzyme Reactivators and Omnilux Light Therapy treatment.
- Rationale Boost Facial: Our most popular facial treatment which combines the proven results of the Rationale skincare range with relaxation. The treatment boosts skin luminosity through the use of proven skin correcting actives and relaxing massage techniques for instant radiance. Treatment time is 45 minutes.
- Omnilux Light Therapy: Omnilux Revive (Can be used alone for primary skin rejuvenation. Skin appears clearer with less fine lines, is plumped up and hydrated). Omnilux Plus (For wound healing and for the reduction of periorbital wrinkles). Omnilux Blue (For mild to moderate acne vulgaris).
- Intraceutical's Oxygen Facials: Intraceutical's Oxygen Facial treatments combine powerful anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants with multi-weight hyaluronic acid to dramatically transform the look and feel of your skin. The treatment works to deeply hydrate, firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.