Let our specially trained therapists take you away to another place.
Everyday exposure to the sun and environmental pollutants, stress and ageing all take its toll on the skin. There are very many different types of facials ranging from the purely luxurious, quite relaxing facial to therapeutic facials.
Regular facials can improve the freshness and hydration of your skin which promotes firmer, smoother skin. They can improve cellular turnover and promote collagen renewal. Regular treatments are also beneficial to the neck, décolletage and hands.
Having regular facials also allows your skin therapist to advise if you are in need of extra care or treatment for your specific needs. This can prevent a minor problem from becoming a major problem.
Skinworx offers a variety of facials to suit all skin types and conditions:
- Student Cleanse $75: a 45 minute treatment that focuses on extractions to reduce congestion (available to school students only).
- Deep Pore Cleanse $99: a 60 minute treatment that focuses on extractions to reduce congestion.
- Dermaquest Hydrating Antioxidant Facial $126: A beautifully relaxing facial that will increase your skin's hydration and natural glow.
- Rationale Epinova Facial $250: a 90 minute supercharged facial for the ultimate in skin rejuvenation. This treatment incorporates a skin peel and light therapy with relaxation.
- Rationale Boost Facial $99: our most popular facial which combines the proven results of the Rationale Skin Care range with relaxation.
- Omnilux Light Therapy: add an Omnilux to any facial treatment for $50; the type of light used will be determined by your skin condition and concerns.
- Extractions or a Chemical Peel can be added on to any facial treatment.
- Intraceutical's Oxygen Facials- From $150
Looking for a relaxing or therapeutic facial in Townsville?