ur Immunologist UltraCreme deeply hydrates and replenishes the skins’ natural lipid barrier and locks in moisture with an isotropic complex of Ceramides + Lipids. It is enriched with peptides to augment Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF’s) and a complex of B-Vitamins including Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) to strengthen skin immunity, reduce sensitivity and protect against UV-induced sun damage. PhotoProtective Australian Botanicals amplify the skin’s natural solar defence mechanisms and provide vital antioxidant protection during the day.
- Firms the skin, increasing elasticity
- Treats and alleviates primary symptoms of xerosis (dryness) and sun damage, including: tightness, redness, rough texture, sensitivity and uneven skin tone
- Silky UltraCreme formula provides deep hydration leaving skin feeling smooth, soft and supple
- Instantly boosts epidermal and dermal hydration
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
- Ceramides + Lipids
- Starflower Oil (Borago Officinalis)
- Amino Acids + Acetyl Hexapeptide-37
- Australian PhotoProtective Botanicals
Apply a small amount of Immunologist UltraCreme onto the skin following the application of daytime prescription serums, follow with eye care and SPF protection. Suitable for all skin types.