- Laser Treatments
- Skin Treatments
DNA Serum deepens your dose of skin rejuvenating Vitamin A and DNA Repair Enzymes for powerful overnight rejuvenation and repair. Supercharged with Australian PhotoRepair Botanicals plus Vitamin K to target sun-induced DNA damage and activate cellular regeneration processes.
- Comprehensive Primary + Tertiary Retinoid Complex conjugated with Linoleic Acid provides optimum skin rejuvenation.
- Skin Identical DNA Repair Enzymes boost Vitamin A processes for enhanced efficacy.
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K1) addresses sun-induced vascularity, pigmentation dehydration and rosacea concerns.
- Assists repair following prolonged UV exposure and sun damage.
- Enhanced time-dose-release delivery system.
- Illuminates complexion and helps fade pigmentation.
- Smooths and clarifies skin tone and texture.
- Increases skin hydration and strengthens skin barrier function.
- Helps soothe and calm skin with Australian anti-inflammatory Black Cypress, Lemon Myrtle and Native Sandalwood extracts.
- Apply DNA Serum after cleansing with your prescribed Rationale Cleanser and following application of Catalyst Serum.
- Smooth a small amount over face, neck and chest areas.
- Follow with DNA Night Cream.
DNA Repair Enzymes
- A new class of ingredients featuring enzymes extracted from bio-engineered sources which have been shown to supplement and bolster the skin’s own DNA repair capacity, resulting in healthier, revitalised, more resilient skin.
- DNA repair enzymes identify and excise damaged DNA, correct the sequence and then seal the DNA strand, so it replicates correctly and perfectly.
- Reverses the effects of UV exposure and target the signs of sun-related ageing (brown spots, wrinkles, sagginess) before they even appear.
- Shown to help prevent the development of pre-cancerous lesions
Australian PhotoRepair Botanicals Sandalwood Seed Oil
- A rich source of Ximenynic Acid, which has potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Downregulates sebum production
- Increases microcirculation
Black Cypress Oil
- Balances oil flow
- Rich in phenolic compounds
- Source of antioxidant Vitamins A+E