Dear Skinworx clients,
In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we ask for your assistance in virus control measures. We are taking all possible precautions in order to protect our staff & clients. If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or are feeling unwell, please call us to change your appointment. We have hand sanitiser at reception that we ask all clients to use upon entering the clinic.
We pride ourselves on our strict health & hygiene practices in clinic, and our infection control measures include:
- Removing books & magazines from the waiting room
- Replacing all towels & linen after each client
- Frequent hand washing by all staff members
- All treatment room benches, door handles, taps, etc. & equipment are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant before and after all appointments
- All treatment tips are sterilised in the autoclave after each treatment & makeup brushes are thoroughly cleaned & put under the LED Light after each use to destroy bacteria
- We have allocated breaks throughout the day to ensure all surfaces & benches, including door handles, are clean with hospital grade disinfectant
- Hand sanitiser must be used by all clients when entering the clinic & additional stations have been set up throughout the premises
- At your request, masks/and or gloves are available for your therapist/doctor & yourself to wear during treatment
Any clients who have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or are feeling unwell (showing symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, cough or fever) are asked to reschedule their appointment by phoning the clinic on (07) 4779 3333.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us! Stay safe & well during these unprecedented times.
We appreciate your assistance in this – together we can protect each other.
The Skinworx team