Rejuvenate + Refine - Gently reawaken skin's own refining and retexturing processes for crystal clarity.
This rejuvenating Milk Concentrate employs powerful recalibrating Peptides to masterfully reactivate skin's pH back to a healthy, acidic level without irritation. Epidermal hydration is amplified while anti-inflammatory skin identical Zinc supports Australian Botanicals to fortify barrier function and enhance skin resilience.
- Calms, and rejuvenates reactive and sensitized skins
- Boosts skin resilience and solar defence mechanisms
- Recalibrates skin pH and inhibits bacteria in acne skins
- Prevents Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) and enhances moisture transport
- Provides anti-bacterial properties to combat breakouts and acne
- Strengthens skin barrier function and reduces sensitivity
1. Apply 2-3 drops of RATIONALE Catalyst Milk Concentrate in the evening after cleansing. Smooth gently over face, neck and décolletage.
2. Directly follow with your RATIONALE night-time prescription.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory actives that work to reduce redness, strengthen barrier function and promote overall skin health.
- Moisturises the skin, promotes healing and reduces redness.
- Amplifies epidermal hydration and fortifies natural barrier function.
- Encourages healthy Glutathione production as a key antioxidant.
- Enhances skin resilience and strengthens barrier function.
- Rehydrates and locks in moisture by preventing TEWL.
- Enhances Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs).
- Maintains skin smoothness and suppleness.
- Gently re-acidifies the stratum corneum.
- Restores healthy barrier function.
- Brighten epidermal pigmentation by normalizing the desquamation process.
- Combats acne and sporadic breakouts by preventing the replication of bacteria on the skin's surface.
- Offers superior defence against Propionibacterium bacteria (P.acnes).
- Regulates sebum production in acne- or breakout-prone skin.
Australian Solar Repair Botanicals:
- Reduce inflammation within sensitive and irritated skin.
- Boosts natural Solar Repair protective functions and defence mechanisms.