To our valued clients,
As per the latest Government advice, we will continue business as usual until otherwise advised. Please rest assured we are compliant with all health and safety regulations. We have ensured that our treatment rooms are within the current social distancing rules, and have re-organised our reception area to ensure the same.
We pride ourselves on our strict health & hygiene practices in clinic, and we have taken the following infection control measures:
- Books & magazines have been removed from the waiting room
- All towels & linen are replaced after each client
- Staff members are frequently washing hands & all treatment room benches, door handles, taps, etc. & equipment are all cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant before & after all appointments
- All treatment tips are sterilised in the autoclave after each treatment & makeup brushes are thoroughly cleaned & put under the LED Light after each use to destroy bacteria
- We have allocated breaks throughout the day to ensure all surfaces & benches, including door handles, are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant
- Sanitiser must be used by all clients when entering the clinic (stations have been set up throughout the premises)
- At your request, masks/and or gloves are available for your therapist/doctor & yourself to wear during treatment
- Any clients who have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or are feeling unwell are asked to reschedule their appointment
We appreciate your assistance in this - together we can protect each other.
The Skinworx team